Word up to all who enter the wacked-out world of the Walters. I feel so young and hip as I type in our first-ever official blog-o-file (I think I just made that up). I keep wanting to use words like "dope", "dawg" and "props", but I'll see what I can do to calm myself down.
Many/most/all of you should know by now that Tiff and I recently returned from a trip to Ethiopia to adopt our newest son, Cedrick! You may or may not know that Tiff had to be taken to the hospital after a severe case of food poisoning two days before we were supposed to fly home. She was VERY sick (literally, not slang this time)...there were a couple of moments I thought I might actually be losing her. However, I'd rather not dwell on it and just say that by the power and grace of the one I've come to know as my Father in Heaven, Tiff was not only spared, but made a miraculous recovery! "Egzi abehear amesegen" as they say in Ethiopia (Thanks be to God).
So now we are officially home and have officially entered blog-ville—all 9 of us (Tiff, Me, Brinley, Jackson, Mikenna, Cedrick, Odie (our dog), April (our cat), and yes Honey (our hamster)). Our life has never seemed so complete. I'm wondering if life gets any better...or tiring!
As I ponder on that thought, I'd better "jet" for now. Check in later as we start posting pics and stories from our "straight-up" "mega-tight" journey.
"Deuna hunu!" (Good bye to all!)
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
CUTE!!!
So hip! congrats on the family's arrival into the super-cool and ultra-hip world of blogging. And your kids are gorgeous. And tell the extended family I said hi!
-Gigi
Hi Tiffany and Spencer! It's Becky (McCleve) Traeger - Cedrick is so cute! You need to post more pics! We just started a blog too... finally in the real world! Oh, and we moved back to AZ too so we'll get to see you guys more often (or at least at the annual Christmas party!)
too hip to be square, you are
Glad to see you have finally entered the digital realm! I look forward to seeing the pics and what not.
"Peace Out, Yo"
We just love your family! Thanks for letting us share in your lives.
Word to the Walters'es-izzle
Congratulations and thanks for the new blog.
Wouldn't be right if the hip chix didn't sign in. Too cute and too cool. Can't wait to meet Cedrick in person. Sassi & Aye
hey walters, I am so excited about your blog spencer is as entertaining (as always) that the pictures are just an added bonus!
cant wait to watch your family grow
love chris and tiffany knox
Post a Comment