Quote of the day:
4/12/10 This was the morning after I let Mikenna put 22 bright green stamps on my feet & legs up to my knee. (it was keeping her busy while I was on my ipod) We woke up late for a 7:30 a.m. apt and we litterally dressed in the dark and ran out of the door with shoes in hand! Unfortunately in my morning haze, I grabbed shorts.
Mommy - "Oh NO!! Mikenna I forgot about all the stamps you put on my legs last night!!"
Mikenna - Evil laugh "Moah ha ha hee hee hee"
Mommy - "Mikenna now everyone will see them...."
Mikenna - "No, now evewyone will WANT dem! Evewyone LOVES stamps!"
p.s. she offered to put stamps on me the next time I want to go out on a date with daddy. Gee won't I look pretty!!
----------------
Mommy
4/12/10 While we are siting down at dinner.
Mikenna - "Mom me and Anavey picked up all of the dogd poopy in the whole back yawd!!"
Mommy- "Wow!! I didn't even ask you to! Good job girls! Who picked up the most?"
Mikenna - "I did! And sometimes I even used my bawre hands!!"
---------------
4/13/10 Doing Brinley's hair this morning!
Mommy - "Okay Brinley we have to cut your bangs. They are way to long."
Brinley - "That's the way I like it...uh huh uh huh... that's the way I like it."

No comments:
Post a Comment