We are all doing super good!! With our new adventures in unemployment, we feel very motivated to get busy!! Spencer was laid off on April 15th (which we were informed was our last paycheck - YIKES) We are both trying to stay positive and look at this as a blessing. Spencer is starting his own business. He has been calling everyone and meeting with different people daily!! With his crazy talent and great work ethic, I know he will succeed.
I have a few fun things going. I am changing my business name from Tiff's Candy Cakes to Sweet Candy Cakes and we are launching my new website on July 1st! I have started a Summer Play Group every Wednesday this Summer and I am starting my own Preschool in the fall.
We are calling it Mini Masters Preschool. I have always enjoyed teaching children and this seems like perfect timing! I am taking children ages 3-4, so Cedrick will be my first student!! I will offer a morning and afternoon classes (2.5 hrs) and teach on Tues and Thurs. I am really excited about getting started September 7th!
Brinley is finally adjusting to the new school. It has been a tough change for her. But she has made a few new friends and that really helps. She has been doing homework for an average of 2-3 hours a day. It is nuts!
Jackson is a horse fly in his class play and has his lines memorized. He just begged me to buzz his hair and I gave in. I will never use a #2 on his head again! He looks so hairless! He is the SWEETEST boy on the planet!
Mikenna......Oh Mikenna. The other day we were doing dishes and she looked up and said, "Mom do you know why I love to do the disses (dishes) sooooo mutch?" I said, "No honey why?" She said, "Betause it weminds (reminds) me of spending time wiff someone I weally love." I was taken back by such a tender moment. I said, "Mikenna, that is the sweetest thing you have ever said to me." She looked up and said, "No, not you mom, someone back at ahwoo (our) old house in Mesa." Moment over. She cracks us up regularly.
Cedrick is talking soooo much better! It is really fun to hear his ideas and thoughts. He idolizes Jackson. He wants Jackson to watch him do cool tricks, sit by Jackson, and make Jackson read books to him at night. Last night he was trying to get Jackson's attention and said, "Jackson look, Jackson, Jackson looook, Jackson, Jackson look, Jackson..... "OPEN YOUR EYES on me!!" He is too cute!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh Tiff...the crazy in your life! You guys have the best attitude ever, I love it! I wish I could bring you dinner and it stay warm?!?! hehehe
Post a Comment