
Today's quote of the day comes from Brinley (10)!
Brinley was laying in her bed rubbing her forehead when Talia came in and said,"What's the matter Brinley?"
Brin: "I have a headache."
Talia: "Can I get you something hon?"
Brin: "Yeah, a new sister....I came in here to TRY and relax cause my head was hurting and Mikenna has made this room a place of chaos!"
------------------------
The day before:
Talia: "Brin can you tickle my back for like two minutes?"
Brin: "Sure."
Talia: "That is so nice, I might just cut off your hands and take them with me where ever I go!"
Brin: "You wouldn't really do that (SILENCE).....I am pausing for dramatic effect."
-----------------------

This one is a CLASSIC!!!
Cedrick was caught red (blue) handed coloring on the kitchen stool.
Mommy: "Cedrick did you just color on this stool?"
Ced: "No."
Mommy: "Yes you did. I am more unhappy that you told a lie than coloring on the stool. You need to tell the truth son. Now (deep mommy voice) did you color this leg blue right here?"
Ced: "No."
Mommy: "Now that is not true. See your hands? They are all blue. How did you get blue marker on them?"
Ced: (deep in thought) "The mowrker (marker) did it"
After sending him to "time out" where he cried for Mikenna to come rescue him I sent HER to talk to him and tell him how important it was to tell the truth. Here is how that went....
Ced: "Keeeeeennnnnaaaaaaa.......Kennnnnnnnaaaaaahhhhhh..."
Mikenna: (Sat down legs crossed, hands folded in her lap) "Cedrick it is weally impotant to always tell the twuth. You can't tell mommy lies, because it is weally bad to lie. If you do you will go down there (points down) with Satan....and Satan is a weally bad boy!"
Mission accomplished!

2 comments:
I love those kids...
My kids are always better at teaching each other than me.
Post a Comment