Wow...we have got to be the worst bloggers in blog-ville! Hopefully we will do better, as Tiff wants to actually learn how to do it now. Cedrick was blessed today at church. It was good to see so many family and friends. Sometimes I wonder if the blessing is more for the parents or the child, since the children are usually infants and likely have no idea what is even happening to them. However, I got a good sense this morning that the blessing somehow sticks to them and is a true influence in their lives.
On another note, can all of us priesthood brethren PLEASE put an official stop to the whole 'bouncing of the baby' phenomenon? I can understand if the baby starts to get a little fussy, then it's worth a shot. But let's not launch them into the air with each thrust. And if they're lying there calm and peaceful, I say unto you all... why ruin a good thing?
Alright, thanks for letting me get that off my chest.
Here's a quick pic Tiff took of Cedrick today at church.
2 comments:
I LOVE BLOGGING!
I got your email late, I actually thought it was tomorrow the 13th.
He is such a cutie. I need to see him in person.
When Kennedy was blessed she was fussy (4 months old) and as they were bouncing her, she flipped over and with their eyes all closed, they almost dropped her. That might have been funny actually! I agree don't ruin a good thing.
You are just the cutest family ever!!! I love the whole bouncing comments. When my husband invited men into the circle he says they can only come into it if they DO NOT bounce! We are extreme on that case...it's hilarious that it even happens! We have been sucessful with 2 non bouncing blessings, we'll see what happens in November.
Post a Comment