Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4th of July




Spencer, Brinley, Jackson & Mikenna spent the 4th at Spencer's parents cabin. They had a great time! They saw a green frog, tons of bugs and even a lizard. They dug up some Indian clay and found lots of cool rocks! Mikenna swears she heard a black bear. Tiff and Cedrick stayed home to finish a Candy Cake job. Cedrick was sooooo helpful! While Tiff got the candy organized, Cedrick sampled a few and re-organized a few more!!

4 comments:

azandersens said...

So I was setting up my google reader today and I thought, "should I put the Walters on? The only post I've ever seen is 'First Sunday in Ethiopia'." Glad you're back. :)

Jenny said...

Hey Tiff, I'm so happy to find you! I can't wait to show this to Steve. He's going to love the picks, and that someone else is using wacky foreign language greetings. :)

Nash said...

Great to see a new post.
Maybe now I'll add you to my google reader too.

Anonymous said...

Tiffany-
I like it 4th of july post!! And I'm not saying that because spencer told me to! Haha I really do like it!! Haha