

OK. First of all, thanks to all of you die-hards out there who keep visiting despite the lack of activity here at the Wonderful World Up Walters. I am trying desperately to get Tiff going on this, and she actually did her own post (4th of July). May I suggest that anyone and everyone who read that post call Tiff and tell her how proud you were. Even if you didn't, I think it's still OK to say how wonderful it was to "hear from her" on her blog. It's not like you're really saying you read it, but more or less acknloweding its existance and making it SOUND like you read it.
Now on to the post. I thought, what can I post that might make someone keep checking the site even though we only visit it ourselves only once a quarter? You simply can't go wrong with kids wearing underwear on their heads (or can you?). Hmmmm... better comment on this one quick before Tiff finds out about it and she makes me delete it.
Enjoy the pics.

9 comments:
Hilarious! So good to see your kids...even if it is with underwear on their heads. :)
I totally want to live in your house for a week!
this is great blackmail material for when they start dating! i just started a blog too. only 2 pics so far... www.goofyfeet.blgospot.com
These are awesome pictures. I just want to know where you and Tiff are in all this underwear action!
Oh my goodness! You have the ultimate blackmail for when they are teenagers now!
oh my gosh Walters, we had no idea that you were in the blogging world. I happened upon your blog from your friends the Cook's blogsite. How fun is that! We are also bloggers. Come check out our blog! powerranchfamily.blogspot
tiff, we need more, and more of these posts.
shanda
Wow, those are some seriously cool pictures! I'm sure your kids will die when they are teenagers and they see these! I love how animated your kids are, they are all just full of personality! And nothing tops underwear on the head pictures!
I have not been to your blog in obviously awhile (I haven't really been to anyone's for that matter), but this post brought laughter to me. I am LOVING the underwear power post, and I can just see where your kids get it from (I totally picture you and Tiff running around the house in your underwear too). This is hilarious!
Post a Comment